Thursday, May 14, 2009

i feel blessed

yesterday...jumpa ngn amirul kat spring...say hi n evrything just happened.camya jak.dengan payung kat tgn...payung si sop.ema yg kenal first...kecik wak miak ya tgga idup2 but still cute.bukan lah big fan nya....as a person maybe..maybe sthing different with him dr...ntahh la..attitude as a star...
then...happy story not end yet....this morning....rceived 1 call frm s'one....i think i'm on my way to start a new career cehhh.....after few weeks interview la...but still knk training dlok la....watever...who cares...wanna share it wif evryone....so request kredit dr my big boss then message all my fren tell them the news...just to share n now i'm here....waiting for tomorrow....if this happy story ended here i still feel i'm the lucky person
wat a wonderful world...if i'd said differ later on or in the future...please remind me....it's just not me.....

No comments: